Subscribe to Blog via Email
- A morning with the gauchos in northeast Argentina
- The next generation of adobe house builders in the village of Colonia Carlos Pellegrini, Corrientes province, NE Argentina
- The insane traffic situation and other things you should know before visiting the village of Colonia Carlos Pellegrini on the edge of the Ibera Marshes, the 2nd largest pristine wetland in the world.
- Teaching merchandising and entrepreneurship to kids under 12 in Colonia Carlos Pellegrini, Corrientes province, Argentina
- Murder in the Schoolyard–an ugly story from the Ibera Wetlands, Corrientes province, Northeast Argentina